With a web server and FTP server built right in, the VB-C50Fi fixed network camera from Canon is ideal for users looking to transmit video images directly to their PCs.
Designed as a low cost alternative for those not requiring pan and tilt control, the camera is easily connected to a computer through the web or a local area network (also known as a LAN) and within minutes users are able to view still or full motion video.
This compact camera’s built-in network server provides viewing for up to 50 clients simultaneously allowing users to remotely monitored areas under the most demanding lighting conditions with exceptional accuracy and flexibility. Areas typically monitored include warehouses surveillance, construction sites, parking lots, office buildings, and more .
Fast, simple and affordable – The VB-C50Fi is the network video solution you’ve been looking for.
- All-in-one Camera and Server Solution
- Unmatched Zoom Range Gives Unmatched Coverage
- Performance Under the Most Demanding Lighting Conditions
- Resolution Flexibility
- A Compact Camera That Goes Anywhere
- The Controls You Need
- You Set the Schedule
- Detect Your Subject Automatically
- Image Quality You’d Expect
- A Wide Range of Connection Options