‘New’, as the camera world is learning, is pretty much a constant in the Sony vocabulary. USA Security System Technology is eager to introduce Sony Security ‘s new X-Series mini-dome and fixed camera additions to their family of high definition cameras: the SNC-DH210/B (SNCDH210/B), SNC-DH210/W (SNCDH210/W); SNC-DH210T/B (SNCDH210T/B), SNC-DH210T/W (SNCDH210T/W); SNC-CH110/B (SNCCH110/B) and SNC-CH110/S (SNC-CH110/S).
For effective video surveillance, the cameras need to be as invisible as possible. The sheer nature of the surroundings requires a high performance camera in a small footprint. Mini-dome and fixed cameras are positioned to view, record, and transmit visual information. This X-series, presents surveillance cameras in a variety of form features, including low profile mini-dome, vandal resistant mini-dome and fixed/box shape.
The new Sony X-Series SNC-DH210/B (SNCDH210/B), SNC-DH210/W (SNCDH210/W); and SNC-DH210T/B (SNCDH210T/B), SNC-DH210T/W (SNCDH210T/W) mini-dome cameras are smaller in size than a compact disc. The SNC-CH110/B (SNCCH110/B) and SNC-CH110/S (SNC-CH110/S) new, fixed cameras are only 1-¾” x 3-¾” inches in size, again, discreetly sized when it comes to observation cameras. Without a doubt, these new X-Series cameras certainly fill the bill for near invisibility!
THE NEW X-SERIES CAMERAS
The SNC-DH210/B (and its white counterpart, the SNC-DH210/W) mini-dome cameras are network 1080p, High Definition, High resolution, Power over Ethernet (PoE), include a black base, and have a 88° horizontal field of view, and has an electrical day/night function.
Vandal resistance differentiates the equally new SNC-DH210T/B, SNC-DH210T/W high definition mini-dome cameras from the SNC-DH210/B, SNC-DH210/W mini-dome cameras. These cameras IK classification rating (level of protection provided by electrical appliances against external impacts from the outside) is IK-10, and can withstand the impact of a 5 kg weight (11 pounds) dropped on them from a height of 40 cm. (15.7 inches). An IK-10 rating is the highest resistance rating available in the industry.
The introduction of the SNC-CH110/B, SNC-CH110/S fixed cameras, the last of the new X-Series to be presented, are compact, reasonably priced security cameras presented in a new configuration – box shaped, at less than 3-3/4” long. Able to deliver excellent picture quality in HD 720p resolution at 30 frames per second with dual stream capability, this new security camera has an electrical day/night function to switch day to night mode, depending on the light level.
X-SERIES CAMERA FEATURES:
- Excellent HD 1920 x 1080p Picture Quality at 15 fps, with 20408 x 1536 max resolution capabilities (for the SNC-DH210 and SNC-DH210T, both /B and /W models)
- Excellent HD 1280 x 720p Picture Quality at 30 fps, all models, with 1280 x 960 max resolution capabilities for the SNC-CH110, both /S and /B models)
- 2048 x 1536 max resolution capabilities
- Three Codes – H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG
- Dual-streaming Capability – any combination
- Sony’s 1/2.8 type “Exmor” CMOS sensor – 3.0 megapixels designed for surveillance applications (for the SNC-DH210 and SNC-DH210T only, both /B and /W models)
- 1/3.8 type progressive scale CMOS sensor – 1.3 megapixels (SNC-CH110/B and SNC-CH110/S only
- Electrical Day/Night Function
- Intelligent Motion Detection reduces false positives
- Tampering Alarm detects attempts like spray painting, etc.
- Stream Squared function optimizes bandwidth and storage capacity
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- ONVIF conformance
USA Security Systems Technology, your authorized Sony Security distributor, announces the new X-Series of high definition network HD cameras will be available December 15, 2010. Achieving continued success, Sony Security provides the security camera community with cost effective variety, size alternatives, and application-specific cameras for all requirements. USA Security Systems Technology is able to provide cost effective variety, size options, and application-specific cameras for all requirements.
Gail De Salvo