The ViSWIR Fixed Focal Length Lens Series was created for the latest Visible + SWIR Imaging Sensors. ViSWIR Lite achieves a clear and precise image visible to the SWIR range by applying a multilayer coating to absorb the specific light. The application of a multilayer coating on the metal lens parts makes it possible to minimize the negative lighting effects.
- Fully corrected focus shift in visible and SWIR range (400nm-1,700nm)
- Visible + SWIR sensors
- Unique coating technology delivers high transmission from 400nm to 1,700nm.
- High-resolution, the low-distortion design offers Megapixel clarity in the hyperspectral application.
- Also available in 8mm, 12mm, and 16mm (35mm and 50mm coming soon)
- Designed around the popular φ8.20mm image circle format
- The industry’s most compact form factor. It fits in most applications
- 2/3″ 25mm F1.8, C-Mount, Manual Iris SWIR Lens
- Fully compatible with Sony Semiconductor Solutions / IMX990 and IMX991
- Full correction of chromatic aberration from visible light (400 nm) to near-infrared (1700 nm)
- Supports Hyperspectral and multispectral imaging
- ViSWIR light absorbent coating prevents light scattering and provides clear image quality