ViSWIR Fixed Focal Length Lens Series were created for the latest Visible + SWIR Imaging Sensors. ViSWIR Lite achieves a clear and precise image visible to the SWIR range by applying a multilayer coating to absorb the specific light. The application of a multilayer coating on the metal lens parts makes it possible to minimize the negative lighting effects.
- Visible + SWIR sensors
- Unique coating technology delivers high transmission from 400nm to 1,700nm.
- High-resolution, low-distortion design offers Megapixel clarity in the hyperspectral application
- Also available in 5mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 25mm, and 35mm
- Designed around the popular φ8.20mm image circle format
- The industry’s most compact form factor. Fits in most applications
- 2/3″, 50mm, F1.8, C-mount, Visible-Short Wave IR, for Singleband use
- Fully compatible with Sony Semiconductor Solutions / IMX990 and IMX991
- Full correction of chromatic aberration from visible light (400 nm) to near-infrared (1700 nm)
- Supports Hyperspectral and multispectral imaging
- ViSWIR light absorbent coating prevents light scattering and provides clear image quality