USA Security Systems offers the Aexeon LT 10031-001 PCI Standard Bracket from dPict Imaging. This particular video acquisition board is specifically designed for standard definition analog cameras and is in PCI format. The Aexeon LT 10031-001 frame grabber has a TI DM642 digital media processor and an on-board 32MB SDRAM frame buffer for reliable and consistent capture.
The Aexeon LT 10031-01 supports both composite and S-video inputs, with a high quality 10-bit input digitization through either square pixel or CCIR-601 format.
Aexeon LT is a low cost, full-featured PCI video frame grabber board for analog camera solutions. Aexeon LT accepts composite, S-video, both NTSC and PAL formats and digitizes in both square pixel and CCIR-601 resolutions.
- PCI Form Factor
- On-board DSP for Robust Performance
- Up to 3 Composite, 1 S-Video,
- Supports 2000, XP, Vista & Windows 7 (32Bit)
- Scatter gather DMA support
- PCI 2.2 compliant, 5V and 3, 3V universal slot
- PCI Express x 1 connector
- Video Digitization
- NTSC / PAL
- High quality 10-bit Digitization
- Square pixel and ITU-601 resolution support
- Software programmable control of gain, offset, hue, saturation and sharpness
- Available Software Developers Kit
- Compatible with dVeloper SDK
- DirectDraw and DirectShow support
- TWAIN Support
- dPiction Windows-based capture application
- Sample applications with source code