The CyberOptics PXC200AL frame grabber is designed and manufactured by Imagenation, a respected producer of machine vision systems that was acquired by CyberOptics in 2000. Since CyberOptics is a globally recognized authority in optical technology, the acquisition has proven to be fruitful, as a wide variety of high quality, intelligent frame grabbers have been created to fulfill various demands of businesses in the manufacturing, semiconductor, surveillance, and medical industries.
- PCI bus master design for real-time image capture
- Support for YcrCb, RGB and Y8 (gray scale) output formats
- Standard capture resolutions of 640 x 480 (NTSC) and 768 x 576 (PAL/SECAM)
- Four multiplexed video inputs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM/S-video)
- Real-time image scaling with interpolation, plus horizontal and vertical cropping
- Continuous, software-initiated and triggered capture of frames
- External TTL-level trigger
- + 12 VDC camera power supply
- Simple software interface
- Software development support for Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP
- Support for C/C++,Visual Basic and Direct Draw
- SDK included
- DAC reference generator eliminates inconsistency of AGC
- Verified to FCC Part 15 Class A requirements. Full compliance to CE EMC standards (EN-55022, EN-55024, CISPR-22)
Buy the CyberOptics PXC200AL Frame Grabber at USA Security Systems. This low cost framegrabber is compatible with both color and monochrome analog cameras. It is an ideal addition to industrial or commercial establishments that need a reliable frame grabber for their surveillance systems.
The CyberOptics PXC200AL frame grabber has a PCI bus master design that provides real-time image capture technology. It has various video input formats, which are PAL (768 x 576), NTSC (640 x 480), S-Video, and SECAM (768 x 576). Output formats can be either color (YcrCb 4:2:2 / 4:1:1), RGB (15, 16, 24, and 32), and Monochrome (Y8).
Users of the CyberOptics PXC200AL frame grabber can easily access the unit’s software through computers running any of the supported operating systems, which includes Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, and XP.
It also supports programming languages such as C / C++, C#, Visual Basic, and Visual Basic .NET.
Other features include the following:
- It has a sampling jitter with a maximum of ? 4 ns, which is relative to horizontal synchronization. This allows for a more stable source.
- Its external trigger input is pulled by 10k ohm to 5 V and requires a minimum TTL pulse of 100 ns. The edge or level sensitivity and polarity are both software programmable.
- Its real-time scaling is coupled with interpolation, as well as vertical and horizontal cropping as an added convenience feature.
- It also has a DAC reference generator that is capable of eliminating the inconsistency of the AGC
- It has an FCC verification and is CE marked
- It is compatible with Halcon, ActiVision Tools, CVB, and Xcaliper