General machine vision camera lenses exhibit problematic degradation of resolution when the shooting distance or aperture is changed. FUJINON HF-XA-5M features high performance “4D HR” to minimize such degradation.
It maintains a highly consistent image sharpness from the center to the edges, while mitigating degradation of resolution caused by changes in the shooting distance or aperture. This enables consistent delivery of high-resolution images under a wide variety of installation and shooting conditions.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Iris range (F. no): F2.4-F16
- Angle of view(2/3″): 10.4°x7.8°
- Working Distance*1(mm): ∞‐200
- Operation of focus: Manual
- Operation of iris: Manual
- Filter thread (mm): M30.5×0.5
- Mount: C-mount
- Weight (approx.): 95 g
- Sensor size(std.): 2/3″(3.45μm)
- Sensor size (max.): 1.1″(4.5μm)
- TV distortion (%): 0.01
- Dimension (mm): φ33.0×66.5