Kowa’s 1” C-Mount LM12HC-VIS-SW lens maximizes high resolution imaging from the visible to SWIR wavelength range. With IR-correction and the ability to perform well at 450nm to 2,000nm, these lenses are ideal for a wide variety of applications such as high-end surveillance, machine vision inspection, produce sorting, quality control, anti-counterfeiting, and more.
- 1″ 12 Megapixel C-mount industrial lens
- Focal length 8mm
- For sensors with a pixel size of 3.1μm or more
- Suitable for Sony IMX990, IMX991 sensors and many more
- Wavelength range from 450nm – 2000nm
- Virtually zero focus shift from 450nm to 2,000nm wavelength range.
- Utilizes Kowa’s ultra-wideband multi-coatings to increase transmission.
- High resolution of 12 megapixels and 3.1μm resolving power at select wavelength ranges.
- Special extra low dispersion (XD) glass significantly reduces chromatic aberration, otherwise known as color fringing.
- Relatively low distortion.
- Includes Kowa’s signature floating mechanism design that eliminates optical aberrations from close distance to infinity.