Kowa’s LM25VM35 VM series is rated at 50 MP and can cover sensors with a diameter of 32mm or less. To ruggedize and increase durability, the large format VM lenses incorporate a unique locking switch mechanism that prevents thumb screws from falling off due to repetitive use, vibration, or shock.
- For those with size constraints, this locking switch mechanism also allows for custom setup with the ability to change the thumb screw position by detaching and sliding it to either the left or right side of the lens.
- With focal lengths ranging from 18mm to 35mm, the VM lens series are ideal for applications such as line scan, flat panel display inspection, and aerial photography.
- Large image size of φ32mm with M42-Mount* or TFL-Mount (M35-Mount).
- The flange back distance can be modified by attaching optional adapter mounts to convert to TFL-II or other formats.
- High quality lenses with a resolving power of 3.1μm.
- Ideal for 8K resolution and up to 50 megapixels for use with top performance cameras.
- Kowa’s new and innovative locking switch mechanism prevents thumb screws from falling off.
- High magnification design with a focusing range as close as 0.1m away.
- Suitable for sensors such as Sony’s IMX342, CMOSIS CMV12000, CMV20000, and CMV50000.