In a telecentric optical system, there is no change in magnification when focusing, and magnification is constant over working distances. Thus movement of an object does not change magnification. Therefore, it is suitable for measuring objects with high accuracy.
- Produces high contrast and resolution in both the center and corners.
- Virtually no TV distortion of entire image area.
- Lens Format: 2/3″ (8.8 x 6.6 x 11mm)
- Telecentric lens with variable magnification
- Able to adjust the magnification to match with the pixel size of the camera
- Lenses are designed with an optical magnification that is ideal for over 5 megapixels
- Distortion free lenses of less than 0.02%. TV distortion is limited to 0.25% on the entire image area even when used with a 5 megapixel camera