Kowa is proud to introduce its large format, IR corrected lens with broadband coating and low distortion. The LM50-IR maintains its superior performance from visible to near infrared wavelengths (NIR) without any focus shift. In addition, Kowa now offers the LM50-IR-P lens which provides all of the same outstanding capabilities as the LM50-IR, but with M42-mount capabilities.
- Lens Format: 4/3″ (18.4 x 13.8 x 23mm)
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Iris Range (F-stop): F1.9 – 16
- F-mount (P-mount optional)
- IR corrected (400 – 1000nm)
- Locking screws for iris and focus
- Metal mount
- Metal housing
- IR Corrected Design
IR-Corrected lens is designed to produce crisp and bright images, no matter how dark or bright the surrounding environment may be.
- Bright F-stop of F1.9
Provides wide depth of field
- Ideal for Multiple Applications
Solar Panel Inspection, ITS, Visible/NIR Line Scan, Large Format Area Scan
- The LM50-IR is available in F-mount or P-mount (M42x1.0)