The need for high-fidelity surveillance in 4K/8 mega-pixel resolution is growing in the surveillance camera market. In addition to high-fidelity, high-sensitivity is also a mandatory feature in a lens. Tamron, addressing this growing market need, announces the release of a 1/1.7” 3.8-17 mm F/1.4 Vari-Focal Lens compatible with a 4K/8-mega-pixel resolution, high-sensitivity, NIR- bandwidth, and CS-mount cameras. The new lens offers distinguished values in both high resolution and high sensitivity.
- High Optical Performance Compatible
- High Sensitivity Enhanced by F/1.4 Aperture
- Conformance to the Widely-Used Focal Length of 3.8 – 17mm with the Horizontal FOV (Field of View) Angle of 121.2°
- High-Fidelity 5-Mega-Pixel Resolution
- Substantial Reduction in Chromatic Blur, Ghosting, and Flare
- Adoption of a Metal Mount for Higher Reliability