Super High Sensitivity Adjacent to Near Infra-Red Ray Exposed Single PC Board Watec is proud to introduce the new BD series to our WAT-910HX super low light black and white camera line. At 42×42 and available in multiple miniature compact lens configurations, the BD series is ideal for systems integration where ultra low light performance is demanded. The standard 0.0001LUX (F1.2) and 0.000005LUX (integrated frame technology) this camera is designed to adjust via frame loss compensation based on the lighting conditions of your environment. This unit is fully adjustable to meet the requirements of low light, no light or lighted application and can be pre-calibrated by the user to ensure the highest quality imaging experience.
The 910BD is the only one in the HX series to offer DVO (Digital Video Output) via cable port on the rear panel on the camera. The DVO connector for the WAT-910BD is P/N: BM14B-SRSS(JST) which is a board-to-wire connection crimp style and designed for communication between PCBs. The cable length can be not be longer than 50cm as per supplied standard for this accessory. Actual digital output format of the WAT-910BD is BT.656. Standard BT.656 operates on a pixel clock of 27MHZ, the 910BD on the other hand operates on NTSC: 28.6363MHZ and PAL : 28.375MHZ. When considering design and compatibility of the decoder circuit in your application it must receive the output signal from the WAT-910BD to accept and pair accordingly.
- Achieves minimum illumination performance by 1/2-inch high sensitive CCD sensor and unique circuit design
- Low light sensitivity 0.0000025 lx. (F1.4, slow shutter mode: 256 fields)
- High quality image without noise under poor light condition
- 3DNR, digital wide dynamic range and slow shutter
- Motion detection, white blemish correction and back light compensation
- Advanced setting available by OSD (On-Screen Display) through an optional controller and SPI communication