Toshiba’s IK-CU44A camera control unit and remote heads. CCD color cameras and a camera control unit with options to control three different heads. The IK-M44 series cameras and camera control units use the latest 410,000 pixel sensors that have micro lens technology.
The camera control unit accepts 1/2 inch lipstick cameras (IK-M44H), 1/2 c mount cameras (IK-C44H) and it also supports the micro 1/4 inch IK-SM43H. All of which are Toshiba CCD camera heads.
Some of the features of the Toshiba IK-CU44A and its remote camera heads are:
- 470 line resolution from all Camera heads
- 17mm O.D. (1/2 inch CCD) Micro Camera head
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) enhances image quality
- RS-232 allows PC control of Camera’s CCU
- 410,000 pixel CCD imager
- Auto-shutter mode controls light from 1/60 to 1/10,000 of a second
- Automatic tracking white balance
- Simultaneous Y/C and Composite Outputs
- Minimum illumination of 2.5 lux
- Cable lengths of up to 30 meters
The IK-CU44 series camera control units and camera heads are perfect for applications that need a camera that is small so it is not to take up space but can still be able to shoot high quality color images.
- Assembly lines
- Back up cameras on trucks
- Quality control